Create New Order
1. Clicking on the Orders tab in the navigation bar will direct you to the Orders Overview. From this drop-down, you also have the option to:
Create a New Order
Create a New Pre-Order
Create a Lab Transfer
Access Sales History
Access Inbound Orders
2. Click the blue +New button, towards the right, to create a new order. By clicking ▼, you also have the option to directly begin building a:
New Lab Transfer
3. Begin the order:
A. Select the Order Type
B. Select the Customer
C. Check the Transfer box if the order is intended for transfer at zero cost
4. The window expands, opening a list of your inventory items to select from. Use the filters by Type, Strain, or Room, or enter the ID or keywords into the search bar to locate specific inventory.
Pro-Tip! Click Show Only QA'd to only populate a list of tested inventory
5. Packing to Order: If sourcing the order from bulk inventory, click ➕ on the line item, in the Products column to expand a list of available Products and Product Templates to package into. Then enter the weight or units to add to the order in the Qty field.
6. Or, you can simply add full bulk quantities or previously packaged items by entering the weight or units in the Qty field on line items marked with a ✔️ in the Products column.
7. Once the items are selected, you have the option to click on a blue price to modify the price of an item and/or apply a discount by clicking Add Discount.
Note: See Applying Discounts for more information
Note: If modifying a price, enter the price and click the blue checkmark to apply it to this order, specifically.
8. When all items are added, click Preview Order.
Note: Option to double-check your Items in Cart and Order Total.
9. Review the order. You can edit the prices and quantities on this page, or if any items need to be added, click Back to Edit Order. Optionally, select a Delivery Date, Sales User, and Brand and enter an Internal Note to print on your Pull Sheet for your team.
10. When you're ready, click ➕ Confirm New Order.
11. The Order will now appear at the top of the Orders column on the Orders Overview.
Note: The Orders Overview moves left to right, through the various stages. At any stage, the order can be progressed by clicking the green arrow on its tile until it reaches the In Transit stage.
Ready to Pack
When you are ready to print your labels and prepare your order for transit, you will start by transitioning your order to the Ready to Pack stage. From the Orders Overview, click on the order's tile to open the order.
1. Click Package/Repackage and Fill all Items to progress the order to Ready to Pack.
2. Click Convert/Sublot and Pack all items to package the order, receiving the New IDs.
Move Items to New Room? With this box checked, the packaged items on the order will be moved to a vendor-specific room to quarantine the units until the order is transferred. This will create the vendor-specific room in your Rooms list.
WA and Standalone states! Skip sub-lotting and keep the same ID: With this box checked, any items that are not converting from one traceability type to another and are also assigned as the same product as the source inventory will be packaged into the same ID.
Metrc States: By default, Metrc will keep the same tag applied when packaging the full remaining quantity of a package on order. See Give Line-Items a New ID for available sub-lotting options when packaging orders.
Note: In the Product column, items assigned strain-specific Products are in blue, and items assigned Product Templates are in white.
Ready to Label
Now that you've assigned the new IDs and packed the order, you're ready to label!
1. Click the top printer icon to print all labels for the order, or select the printer icon per line item to print each item's labels individually.
2. Once you've completed labeling, click Mark Sales Order as 'Labeled' to progress the order to Need to Manifest.
Need to Manifest
The order will remain in the Need to Manifest column until you are ready to generate a manifest.
1. Click Select Delivery Options (Manifest)
2. Once you've selected your delivery options, click Confirm to generate the GrowFlow manifest.
Scheduled for Transit
Metrc States! This column is called Need to Sync to Metrc. See Register Outbound Transfers in Metrc for more information.
1. Once your manifest is generated, the order is progressed to Scheduled for Transit and you are redirected to the Manifest tab where you can click Print Manifest to prepare for your driver.
2. As your final step, click the Click to Transfer Order button to send your items out for delivery.
Once the order is In Transit, you will have the option to clear the order by clicking Set Received. If your client is a fellow user of GrowFlow, the order will be received by the client. Once they accept the order, it will clear automatically and can be found via Sales History.
There are many tools offered throughout the order stages to make this process simple, easy, and quick!
1. Click Details to open the Order Quick View.
2. Click Edit to update the order's details.
Note: The vendor can only be updated before the order is manifested.
3. Leave an internal message in the Messages tab for your team.
Click here to learn more about internal notes on Pull Sheets, and vendor notes.
4. View the order's Change Log to see the history of the order. Who progressed or reversed the order, what time and date changes were made, and more!
1. Click Adjust to adjust the Qty Packed on the order.
2. Click Edit to mark the line items as samples, or to enter a note regarding this item to print on the Pull Sheet.
3. Click Delete to Un-Convert or Delete a line item from the order.
Note: If the item is sub-lotted into a new ID, first un-convert the item, then click Delete to return the weight to the Parent.
Note: Delete is only available before manifesting the order.
Before manifesting the order, clicking Edit will allow the following options:
1. Click ➕Add Items to add more inventory to the order. Adding items will reverse the order to the Ready to Pack stage to convert/sub-lot the additional items.
2. Click ➕Add Pre-Order Items if you wish to add products to the order that are not yet in stock. Adding pre-order items to the order will reverse the order to the Ready to Pack stage to await the in-stock inventory for packing.
3. Click Copy Order to duplicate the items on a brand new order. The new order will not inherit the same New ID numbers and will need to be progressed through the order process on its own. Update the vendor on the new order if it is intended for a different customer.
4. Click View on Inventory to view all order items on the Inventory Overview.
5. Click ⬅ Back to reverse the order by one stage.
6. Click ✖ Delete Order to delete the full order as is. Deleted orders can be found via Orders > Sales History > Show Deleted.
Edit: Manifested and Scheduled for Transit
While the order awaits delivery, the Edit tool has removed some options and added the following:
1. Click Edit Manifest to re-select any delivery options and generate an updated manifest.
2. Click ⬅ Void Manifest to delete the current manifest and reverse the order to the Need to Manifest stage. This can be used if any of the Edit options, pre-manifesting, are needed.
Edit: In Transit
When the order is out for delivery, the following Edit options have been added:
1. Click ⬅ Undo Transfer to reverse the order to the Scheduled for Transit stage
2. Click ✖ Close Order to clear the order from the Orders Overview. The order can then be found via Orders > Sales History.
3. Click ⬅ View Possible Returns to intake rejected items.
Great work! Get ready to profit!