Cannabis traceability is founded on the concept that all cannabis material should be able to be traced from its inception (seed or clone) to its final retail consumer. This process is fairly straightforward in terms of internal tracking, i.e. Plants don't tend to get up and walk out of a room all on their own. However, this process does get a bit more complicated when cannabis is transferred between licenses. That is where the "Manifest" comes in handy.
By using a transfer Manifest, you will keep track of where your products are going, when they are going, and how they are getting there.
Once you have your order created, packed, and labeled, follow these directions when you get to the "Need to Manifest" column on your Order screen.
1. In the order, start building your Manifest by clicking "Select Delivery Options".
2. In the Manifest screen, you will first be prompted to select the Delivery Type.
Select the Driver and Vehicle associated with your license.
If a Driver or Vehicle needs to be added, click "here" below the applicable fields.
Select the Driver and Vehicle associated with the receiving license.
Add or Edit a Driver or Vehicle by clicking on the options below the applicable fields.
Select a Third Party Delivery Service from the drop-down.
3. Next, we'll confirm our Delivery Route:
A. Confirm the Date and Time of your Delivery departure and arrival
B. Confirm the start and end addresses
Note: If any changes are made, click "Update Directions".
C. Confirm the Delivery Route. GrowFlow is integrated with Google Maps so ensure that you make any updates to the directions based on your preferences.
4. Once you are happy with the logistical information on your Manifest, scroll towards the top of the Manifest window and click "Confirm" to publish the Manifest.
5. Once the Manifest is published:
A. Your order will be pushed into the Scheduled for Transit stage and you will be redirected to the Manifest tab on the order
B. Click "Print Manifest" from the Manifest tab to Print as many copies of the Manifest as needed
C. At any time, you can copy the Manifest ID if needed
D. At any time, click "Print/Share" in the order to Print or Email the Manifest
6. When the order is out for Delivery, push the order into the In Transit stage by clicking "Click to Transfer Order".