To update your account information such as the primary email on your account, you can manage this in your Account Settings.
Manage Account Settings
1. Hover over your account name in the top-right corner and click Account Settings from the drop-down.
2. Update your information by overwriting the field entries and click Update GrowFlow Account when completed.
Company phone number
Street address, city, state, and zip code
3. Upload a company logo. This will populate the logo on your invoices.
4. If your license number, UBI, license ownership, or location has changed, please reach out to chat support and we'll make sure your account is up-to-date.
5. Other account settings include managing your billing subscription, users and permissions, integrations, or submitting an account cancellation request.
Metrc-Specific Account Settings
Your Metrc API key can be entered and tested under Traceability Credentials:
Here are some additional settings exclusive to Metrc users. Check the box and click Update GrowFlow Account to enable these settings:
A. Use Metrc tag owners
If enabled, this setting allows Metrc tags to be assigned to individual users to restrict the use of tags to only those that have been assigned to that Metrc user.
B. Give line-items a new ID
This setting changes the default behavior of how tags are applied when packing an order. If enabled, a new ID will be applied to packages even if the entire package is being packed on the order. This may be used if you wish to apply a new tag because the old one is missing or not in good condition.
BioTrack-Specific Account Settings
Enter your BioTrack login credentials under Traceability Credentials, then click Update Traceability Credentials.