GrowFlow's LeafLink integration allows orders placed in LeafLink to automatically create a corresponding order in GrowFlow to save time and manual entry.
With this integration enabled:
Orders are automatically created in GrowFlow when an order is placed in LeafLink
Order statuses that are updated in GrowFlow get updated in LeafLink
Even for products that aren’t connected between GrowFlow and LeafLink, an order will automatically be created with all the information in that order so you can fulfill all incoming orders from LeafLink
Note: This integration is only for orders. This integration does not update inventory in LeafLink, even after it’s fulfilled in GrowFlow. You must still update your inventory manually in LeafLink.
For more information on LeafLink, please email their team directly at [email protected].
Setting up the integration in LeafLink
1. Head over to your LeafLink account. Navigate to Settings, and then click on the first tab labeled Company Information.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Company Information tab and check the boxes for Enable Developer Options Access for GrowFlow and Enable Webhooks for GrowFlow. Click Save once you’ve checked off these two options.
3. Next, you’ll set up your API key — click the Applications tab at the top of the screen.
Note: To set up the API key and the webhook key, you will need Admin permissions for the LeafLink account and ensure access to the Developer tools is enabled.
4. Click Create an App to connect your API key.
5. Fill out these fields then click on Create App.
App name: GrowFlow & LeafLink integration
Developer email: Your email address
Describe the goals of your application: Create orders from LeafLink in GrowFlow
6. Set Orders permission to Read & Write
You will see a 'success' dialogue once you’ve created the app.
7. You will see the app that you just created on the Applications page.
Copy the API key on this page as you'll need it later to enter into your GrowFlow account to complete the integration.
8. Next, you’ll need to set up your webhook key. Navigate back to Settings, then click the Developer Options tab.
9. From the Developer Options screen, click Add Webhook.
10. Fill out these fields then click on Add Webhook.
Name: GrowFlow & LeafLink Webhook
Check the "Enabled" box
Under Types, check the New & Changed Orders box
You will see a 'success' dialogue in the top-right of the screen and the new webhook you created under the Webhooks section.
Setting up the Integration in GrowFlow
1. Once you’ve set up your API and webhook keys, navigate to the Account Settings page in your GrowFlow account.
2. Navigate to the Integrations section.
Note: If you do not see the Integrations tab, please let the Customer Happiness team or your Customer Success Manager know so that they can enable the integrations feature.
3. Click on the Details button for LeafLink to open up the integrations page.
4. Copy the API key from the Applications section and the webhook key from the Developer Options section of your LeafLink account and paste them into the fields in GrowFlow. Your Customer ID is called your Company ID in LeafLink.
Click the Update LeafLink Credentials button once the fields are filled out. This will connect your GrowFlow and LeafLink accounts.
Connecting your GrowFlow Products to LeafLink
Next, you’ll need to connect your products in GrowFlow to LeafLink. To do this:
1. Navigate to the Products page under the Admin tab in GrowFlow.
2. Under the Packaged tab, there will be a column labeled LeafLink SKU. This is where you’ll connect your LeafLink products with your GrowFlow products.
3. In your LeafLink account, navigate to the Products tab, then copy the SKU noted.
4. Find the same product in your GrowFlow account, then enter the LeafLink SKU by checking off the product field and clicking Edit. Make sure to enter the LeafLink SKU for the same product as your GrowFlow product. Do this for all of the products you’d like connected between LeafLink to GrowFlow.
Once you finish connecting your products, you're all set up! When an order is placed in LeafLink and gets created in GrowFlow, it will have a LeafLink banner on the order.
Note: If the products aren’t connected or the product couldn’t be found, an order will still be created in GrowFlow but all the order details will show up in the notes section of the order instead and you will need to add the right inventory item in GrowFlow to the order.