Now that your account is no longer connected to the Leaf system, what you see on your Orders page after delivery depends on whether your customer (vendor) uses GrowFlow or not. GrowFlow-to-GrowFlow transfers can automatically sync on our servers, but if your customer does not use GrowFlow, it is up to you to determine whether the order was accepted in full, or if the vendor rejected some items.
It's best practice to know whether your driver came back with any rejected lots or packaged products before proceeding. The two methods of completing orders are explained in sections A and B of this article:
A. Order is fully accepted at delivery
B. Order had rejected items
AKA Labeled as "Partial Returns" on the Orders page
A. Fully Accepted Order at Delivery
A. IF THE VENDOR USES GROWFLOW
1. Your order will automatically drop from view in the "In Transit" column
2. Will show a "Stage" of "Delivered" on your Sales History page
A. IF THE VENDOR DOES NOT USE GROWFLOW
You need to click the "Set Received" button on the order. This action will close the order as completed in full and set its "Stage" as "Delivered" on your Sales History page.
B. Rejected Items on Order
B. IF THE VENDOR USES GROWFLOW
1. The order will show you a yellow banner that says "Partial Returns", and a red arrow pointing to the left. This means you need to take action.
2. Open the order and click the "View Possible Returns" button
Note: Only the partially or fully rejected line items will show a quantity greater than zero in the "Qty Rejected" column.
3. If you agree with the numbers in the "Qty Rejected" column based on the actual delivery, then:
Click the "All" button in the upper right
Next click the "Import Rejected Items" button
Note: It's okay that using the "All" button selects line items that may have been accepted in full because GrowFlow will only adjust your inventory up for the selected line items with a "Qty Rejected" that is greater than zero.
4. If the vendor made a mistake and the rejected quantity shown is wrong, you can edit the amount before importing. You can also hover your cursor over the "Qty Shipped" to remind yourself what the vendor originally entered as the rejected quantity.
5. After you click the "Import Rejected Transfers" button, your order will close and its "Stage" on the Sales History page will show "Returned", meaning some portion of the order was rejected. Inventory IDs for rejected quantities will be adjusted.
B. IF THE VENDOR DOES NOT USE GROWFLOW
It will be up to you to open the order and click the "View Possible Returns" button. You will see all the line items and quantities in the order so you will need to determine and enter the actual quantities rejected for each applicable line item. You might want to refer to notations on the manifest or your communications with the driver or buyer.
1. First, click the "Select" box at the right of any line item fully or partially rejected
2. Enter the quantities rejected on the selected line items
3. Click the "Import Rejected Transfers" button. This will close the order, set the "Stage" in the Sales History page to "Returned", and adjust the transferred inventory ID up to the amount of the returns (rejections).