To make changes to an order that is already manifested, voiding the manifest is needed to ensure the manifest is updated to reflect any changes before delivery.
1. From the Orders Overview, click on the order you want to void from the Scheduled for Transit column:
2. Click Edit > Void Manifest:
3. Click OK to confirm the void:
4. Once the void is confirmed, your order will be taken back to the Need to Manifest stage on the Orders Overview:
5. From here, click on the order to add, remove, or edit items and re-manifest, or delete the order.