Non-cannabis inventory includes any physical inventory required to create your products, whether ingredients or packaging. They can be set up much the same way as cannabis inventory.
Note: To represent delivery or processing fees that you might add to an order, see our article How to Add Your Standard Fees to an Order
Define your Non-Cannabis Products
1. Head to Admin > Products > Product Catalog
2. Select "+Product Creator"
In the Product Creator:
3. Select a Non-Cannabis Traceability Type by searching "non-cannabis":
Non-Cannabis (each): single-use inventory, e.g. packaging supplies
Non-Cannabis (volume): bulk liquid inventory
Non-Cannabis (weight): bulk solid inventory
4. Complete the Product details as needed:
Key details include:
5. Finish creating the non-cannabis product by clicking "Create Product"
6. Repeat for each additional product you'd like to create in your account!
Set up your Non-Cannabis Inventory
1. Head to your Inventory Overview
2. Select "Other" > "Import Inventory"
3. Inventory Type: Select the "Non-Cannabis" category whose inventory you are receiving
4. Product: Search to select the appropriate Product you previously set up
Optional - External ID: GrowFlow will create an ID for the item regardless, but some items have IDs you may want to track internally by entering the external ID
5. Quantity: Enter the incoming quantity
6. Optional - Supplier SKU: Enter the SKU
7. Total Cost: Enter the total cost of the total quantity you entered; the Cost per Unit will calculate automatically based on this entry
8. Optional - Room: Designate the room where this inventory will be stored
If not designated, the inventory will be automatically placed in Bulk Inventory
9. Click "Confirm" to complete the Inventory Import
10. Repeat for all inventory you'd like to import!
Be sure to select the Available column as viewable on your Inventory Overview to quickly see the current quantity on hand for each item.
To do this, click the caret to the right of the Actions Area on the Inventory Overview, check "Available", then click "Apply".