Accepting Inbound Transfers from another GrowFlow connected License
As you may have heard, traceability accounts are all based on license numbers. This means that while you may be the owner of several licenses, each license is required to have its own traceability platform. This can cause a lot of work for those with larger facilities or several licenses. Luckily, GrowFlow has simplified this process for GrowFlow users that enables you to transfer between your licenses and other GrowFlow licenses easily.
The steps are simple:
Create an order in GrowFlow and transfer it!
The receiving license will see the transfer pop-up automatically on their inbound transfer page.
To find your inbound order go to Orders and click "Inbound Orders"
4. On the Inbound Order page, click "View Pending Returns and Inbound Transfers"
5. On the Pending page, look for your transfer pending import.
6. Check your order to make sure that all products on the transfer have been received by your facility.
7. To import all products, select the checkbox under "Import" or type in the amount you have received in the "Received" box.
Nice work! Your new products will be available to view on your Inventory screen.
Accepting Inbound Transfers from a Licensed Source Who is not on GrowFlow
Here is how to import outside inventory using the External Inbound Transfer tool
You can easily import inventory while keeping vendor information attached for your records. Follow the simple steps below to bring in inventory from any compliant source.
1. Go to Sales screen, click "Inbound Orders"
2. On the Inbound Orders Screen, click "View Pending Returns and Inbound Transfers"
3. On the pop-up screen, you can find your "External Inbound Transfer Form," located on the yellow field:
1: Select the vendor where the inventory is coming from
2: Select the room where your new inventory will live
3: Select the type of inventory you are importing in
4: Assign your inventory a strain name
5: Set a product to be assigned to your inventory
6: Type in the quantity of the inventory
7: Record the total price for the item
8. Click "+Add Item" to add another line to the transfer
Here in this example I am importing 100 Blue Dream clones:
4. Once you have input all inventory items, click "Import External Order"
5. Your new inventory will now be available to view on your Inventory screen