When you would like to sell your freshly harvested plants, follow these steps to quick success! This workflow can be helpful when selling your plants directly to a manufacturer for products like live resin or to a processing license for drying and packaging.
1. Select your room or batch of flowering plants that you would like to harvest from your Flower Column.
2. On the Harvest dialog box, first confirm that the tags for the plants you are harvesting match those selected on the screen.
Note: when you select your batch to harvest, all plants will be selected automatically.
3. Next, use the dialog box to fill in the details of your harvest as follows.
A. Enter in the total wet weight for your harvest- GrowFlow will automatically divide your wet weight up to an equal weight per plant. Alternatively, you can enter each wet weight individually by tag number below.
B. Enter in any waste that was collected and weighed separately during your harvest. This waste weight will not be taken out of your total wet weight entered.
C. Enter your desired Harvest Batch Name.
D. Select a drying room for your harvest batch.
4. In the next screen, Package Harvest Batch, click the “Fresh Cannabis Plant” button to immediately package your wet flower.
5. Once the box for Fresh Cannabis Plant populates enter in your package details as seen below.
A. Enter in the total wet weight for your package of Fresh Cannabis Plant
B. Enter in any waste that was collected and weighed separately during packaging. This waste weight will be taken out of your total wet weight entered.
C. Select a Room to move your packages to (optional). If no room is chosen, the package will populate in the Bulk Inventory room.
D. Click Create
6. After clicking Create you can immediately see the package that was created at the bottom of the dialog box.
7. The package can now be found in your Inventory Overview.