GrowFlow has many features that go above and beyond what is required for state traceability requirements. This is because we know that while traceability may be required, running an efficient and profitable business is just as important. One of these business additions is the ability to invoice your clients and track your sales.
In this article we will go over how to create an invoice, how to edit prices, and how to send that invoice out for payment.
Note: California licensees are required to send an invoice in addition to a manifest. Please see your regulations for more information.
1. An invoice will be automatically created every time you create a new order.
Order Number and Invoice Number
From and To licenses with addresses and license numbers
Order date and Delivery Date
Each product on the order by line item with product details
Subtotal, (optional) Saving and Credits, Tax, and Total
Signature lines for licensee representatives
Payment Method and Payment Terms
Comments for the client
2. The prices on your Invoice will be automatically calculated based on the per item price set on your Product menu.
3. On the order creation window, you can edit the price per item by clicking on the blue colored price button. This will change the price per item, not the overall price.
4. Once you have confirmed your order, your invoice will be shown under the Invoice tab on your Order screen.
5. From the Invoice tab, you can edit the item price as well as the overall price at every stage.
6. As seen above, you can also adjust the Total invoice amount by applying Savings, Credits and adding Taxes.
7. Once you are satisfied with the total on your invoice, you can print or email the Invoice to your clients by clicking the Print/Share button.