You can easily create Alerts that will notify you when specific events happen. These real-time notifications are then delivered in a text message or email format.
1. In the top left-hand corner, click the icon with your initials.
2. Click on Alerts.
3. Click Alert Settings in the top right corner. Here you can manage and add new Alerts.
4. Click the Green Plus (+) button in the top right corner to create a new Alert.
5. Add a name for the Alert you want to create.
6. Select one of the following Alert Types from the drop-down;
A. Send an Alert if packages are sold out
B. Send an Alert if packages are sold at a negative quantity
C. Send an Alert if each package quantity falls below X
A. Send an Alert if the Order item is sold below cost
B. Send an Alert if the Order fails to report to the state traceability system
C. Send an Alert if the Order discount is greater than “X” percent
D. Send an Alert if the Item discount is greater than “X” percent
A. Send an Alert if New Pre-order is created
B. Send an Alert if Pre-order is fulfilled
A. Send Alert when Shift is Opened
B. Send Alert when Shift is Closed
C. Send Alert when Shift is Closed with a discrepancy amount greater than “X”
7. Now that you have activated the Alerts you need, please enter an Email Address and Mobile Phone Number to begin receiving alerts. Remember to Save & Close when you are done.
You can always go back to the “Alert” page by clicking on your Initials in the top left and selecting “Alerts” to view all past issues.
Alerts Not Showing
If for some reason you are not getting alerts, please check the “Alerts Settings” page and make sure it's active.
1. Click on the Icon with your initials and select Alerts.
2. Click on Alert Settings in the top right corner.
3. Review your Alerts to make sure each one is Active.
Unable to Add Alert
Make sure to check your permissions under User Settings to see if you have access.