You can easily import inventory while keeping vendor information attached for your records. Follow the simple steps below to bring in inventory from any compliant source.
1. Navigate to the Orders tab and click the "Inbound Orders" option from the dropdown menu.
2. On the Inbound Orders screen, click the "Import External Inbound Transfer" button.
3. This will bring up the Import External Inbound Transfer tool! Here's how to use all the fields here.
A. Select the vendor where the inventory is coming from
B. Select the room where your new inventory will be imported to
C. Select the type of inventory you are importing in and the strain
D. Set a product to be assigned to your inventory, if you do not see an option here you can create a new one from the prompt that will appear!
E. Type in the quantity of the inventory
F. Record the total price for the item
G. Click "+Add Item" to add another line to the transfer
Here in this example, I am importing 100 Blue Dream clones:
4. Once you have input all inventory items, click "Import External Order"
5. Your new inventory will now be available to view on your Inventory screen