If you have Avery or Zebra multi-label sheets, you can use the multi-label templates to print more than one on a page. Here's how:
Step 1: Set up a single label
Set up an individual label first with the exact dimensions of an single label on the sheet. To find out more on how to do that, check out our Label 101 tutorial.
Step 2: Set up your Multi-label Template
Head over to the Labels/Templates page and select the "Multi-Label Template" tab. From here you can copy an existing GrowFlow template to get started
Once you've copied your label, click on the 'Edit' button to open up the formatting options for the multi-label sheet. The inputs 1-7 are described in more detail below.
1. Name of label (model name or avery sheet works well in here, whatever will help you to remember it later)
2. Rows - how many rows of labels are in one sheet?
3. Cols - how many columns of labels are in one sheet?
4. Page Type - is this a letter, legal, or custom? choose which applies
5. Page Margin (inches) - every sheet should have a margin on the top, right, bottom, and left hand side. This is a trouble area, so make sure these are accurate according to your label sheets.
6. Align Table - center, right, left. (most of the time will be center)
7. Cell Dimension
a) height - the height of one single label on the sheet
b) width - the width of one single label on the sheet
c) hor. spacing - the horizontal spacing (shown in the image below)
d) vert. spacing - vertical spacing (shown below)
Sometimes in cases were there is only 3 labels to a page, let's say, there is no vertical spacing so you can just leave that field empty.
Step 3: Select Label Page Format
When printing the items, select the label page format to whatever multi-label template you are printing on. Remember, this must match the size of the individual labels shown in the table in the window for it to work correctly. To update the individual labels all at once, use the 'update all label templates' and that will give them all the same label.