Disconnect in GrowFlow
1. Head to Orders > Sales History
2. Click Disconnect QBO
3. Read the confirmation message and click Disconnect to finish
Disconnect in QBO
Only QuickBooks Online Admin users can connect and manage apps for their company or firm within QBO. Here are the steps to disconnecting an app from a QuickBooks account if you are the Admin user that connected the app:
1. From the left menu, select Apps then My Apps.
2. Select the Action ▼ dropdown menu, then Disconnect.
3. Complete the short questionnaire.
4. Select Confirm Disconnect to remove the app from your company profile.