The GrowFlow and QuickBooks integration allow our Customers to sync all their transactions from GrowFlow to their QuickBooks Online account. This integration allows you to easily track your sales, products, orders, and invoices in one place and manage your finances. Best of all, it's free for all Customers!
Collect all your sales information in one central place to manage your finances
Eliminate manual entry and save time by automatically syncing your information to your QuickBooks Online account
All transaction history in one place so you can easily find discrepancies in your accounting
HOW TO INTEGRATE
First, you must have both a GrowFlow Retail and a QuickBooks Online account before you can integrate.
Navigate to the "Settings" tab.
2. Select the “Store” settings. Scroll down until you’ll see a toggle with an option to “Turn On QuickBooks”. Turn this toggle on so you see the green indicator. Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.
3. You’ll see a confirmation notification at the bottom right of the screen showing “Store edited!”.
4. Click on the “Begin QuickBooks Integration” button.
5. This will take you to the QuickBooks Online login. Sign in using your QuickBooks Online account credentials.
6. You will need to click the “Connect” button to allow GrowFlow to sync with your QuickBooks Online account.
7. You will see a confirmation message that “QuickBooks is Connected!”
8. Click “Test QuickBooks Connection” to ensure that the QuickBooks integration is working properly.
9. You’ll see a confirmation message showing “Connection Success!” if the connection is successful.
10. You’ll also see a list of accounts where transactions will go. Select accounts for each of the dropdown options. If a dropdown is missing values, you may need to create that specific type of account if you don’t have it yet in your QuickBooks Online account. Once all dropdowns have been selected, click on the “Save Settings” button to save.
11. Your GrowFlow and QuickBooks accounts are now synced!