Loyalty programs are an invaluable retention tool provided by GrowFlow. By using this tool you can incentivize your customer base to come back time and again by offering specialized discounts to loyal customers. The setup of these discounts is a two-fold process. The initial setup will focus on the accrual process of points, and secondarily, we will set up the discounts that allow those points to be spent.
Point Accrual Setup
Here you will input how many points a customer will receive per dollar spent AND how many points a customer will receive for providing a referral.
1. Navigate to the Settings tab.
2. It will open to the General tab by default.
3. Scroll down, and enable the Loyalty Program.
4. Set your points per dollar value; this will determine how many points a customer can earn per dollar value of the sale.
5. If you would like your customers to earn points on a customer referral, be sure to set that referral value here as well.
Loyalty Point Discount Setup
1. Navigate to the Organizational Settings icon.
2. Select the Loyalty tab.
3. To create a new loyalty discount, click the “Green Plus” located at the top right of the screen.
4. Be sure to input a name to describe the purpose of the discount.
5. The Points Needed field will allow you to set the point exchange rate, this will determine how many points are needed to enable this discount from the orders screen on checkout.
6. Ensure you set a Loyalty Type, this will dictate the type of discount used. For a full description of the loyalty types, take a look at the list below.
7. Discount rules can also be used to limit the discount based on product type or time of day/week.
Entire Order by Percent - This is for giving a percent off any order, regardless of the item. An example would be 250 = 5% off entire order, or 750 = 10% off entire order. After selecting this, enter the percent you will take off the order.
Entire Order by Amount - This is for giving an amount off the entire order, regardless of the items. An example would be 200 = $10 of the entire order, or 1000 = $50 off the entire order. After selecting this, enter the dollar amount you will take off the entire order.
Entire Order to Dollar - This is for giving away an entire order for a certain price, regardless of what the original price of the order is. An example of this would be 5000 = Entire order for just $100, or 3000 = Entire order for just $400. After selecting this, enter the price you will charge for the entire order.
Item by Percent - This is for giving off a percentage of a certain item. An example would be 100 = 5% off any Vape Cart, or 400 = 10% off any edible. After selecting this option, enter the percentage you will be taking off the item.
Item by Amount - This is for giving off a dollar amount off a certain item. An example would be 250 = $5 off any crumble wax, or 500 = $25 off any Coda Brand Chocolate Bars. After selecting this, enter the dollar amount you will be taken off the item.
Item to Dollar - This is for lowering the price of a specific item to a certain dollar amount regardless of how much the price of the item is. An example would be 100 = $1 PreRoll or 750 = $7.10 gram of Kush Masters Wax. After selecting this, enter the price you will charge for the item.