Placing an order in the LIVE Marketplace is easy! Below we will walk you through a simple order creation process:
1. On the main store page, you can:
B. Browse menu types i.e. Flower, Edibles, etc.
C. Use Filters to find your favorite products
2. Once you have found your desired product, you can enter the quantity desired and then press the + button to add to your cart.
Note: Whenever you edit the quantity of a product in your cart, the available quantity will be recalculated for all the items associated with that product.
3. You can add multiple products to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, click on the View Cart button.
Note: If any products were added to the order and are no longer available, you will receive an error message.
4. On the checkout page, you can update the quantities of the products in your cart, add notes for each product for the seller, or a note to the entire order.
You can also click the BACK TO PRODUCTS button to go back to the main store page.
If you click off the page while in the middle of an order or after adding products to your cart, your order will be saved.
5. Once you are ready to check out, you will click the PLACE ORDER button.
6. Once the order has been placed and confirmed, the buyer will see a confirmation page.
7. The store the order was placed with will also receive a confirmation email of the order.