In this article, we cover how to enable Pre-Orders from your Dutchie account to your GrowFlow account. This integration will allow orders created on Dutchie to appear in your GrowFlow account, where you can then fulfill the order.
You must have turned on the ability to integrate with a third-party menu/posting company in your GrowFlow account before you can continue with this part of the integration. See the help article on Menu Integrations if you need to set this up first.
Interested in getting in touch with Dutchie? Scroll to the bottom of this article for Dutchie team contacts.
Enabling Pre-Orders in Dutchie
Customers must contact their Dutchie Customer Success Manager to turn on the GrowFlow integration in dutchie.
Receiving Pre-Orders in GrowFlow
1. When an order is placed in Dutchie, it will appear in the New column of the Pre-orders queue in GrowFlow.
2. Confirm the order in Dutchie, found under "Current Orders". This will send a text notification to the customer letting them know their order is confirmed.
3. Open the GrowFlow app to manage the order. Accept the order in GrowFlow. This will move it into the "Unfulfilled" queue.
4. Fulfill the order by typing or scanning the correct Package ID for each item on the preorder. When complete, click the "Fulfill" button. This will move the order into "Ready for Pickup" status in Dutchie and send a text notification to the customer that their order is ready.
Availability on Dutchie is set based on the inventory count in GrowFlow for Dutchie. The customer can pre-define how much inventory must be available before it will show availability in Dutchie.
Note: To customize this inventory amount, navigate to the Settings page > Menus > Select Menu > Edit > Filters > Inventory Qty. Is Above then enter in the amount of inventory that must be on hand before being available in dutchie.
5. When the customer arrives to pick up their order, complete the transaction in GrowFlow. Once the order is complete, it will be completed in dutchie as well.
Note: Deliveries are not currently supported in GrowFlow. Delivery orders will not be sent to the point of sale and must be manually managed in dutchie.
Contact the Dutchie Team
Sales: Matt Cox, Sales Manager, at [email protected]
Book a demo: https://dutchie.com/dispensary/demo