In this article, we will go over the steps for setting up direct printing from the native GrowFlow desktop application. This will enable you to bypass the printer prompt in the Chrome browser. Only one printer may be selected at a time, so if you need the capability to print to multiple locations, it is recommended that you use the browser version of the site.
1. From the Home screen, navigate to the Native Print Settings tab.
2. To assign a receipt printer to this terminal, click “Select Receipt Printer.”
3. This will open a printer selection wizard, and load all available networked printers.
4. Select the receipt printer that corresponds to this terminal.
*Note: If you do not see your printer, make sure you are connected to the correct network, that the printer is powered on, and the cables are firmly seated. To refresh the printers list, click find devices.
5. Once the printer is successfully added, it is good practice to perform a test print.
6. If you need to swap to another printer, click the “X” located to the right of the test print button to remove this printer and add another.
7. To configure your label printer, use the above steps but click the Select Label Printer button to start the wizard.