If you like your drivers to have the route for multiple stops on one delivery route, use this method to string together a series of drop offs on the same day. For example, you have two retail stores in the same city. Instead of creating a separate manifest for both stores you can just add an additional stop.
Start with the first order that makes logistical sense to stop at first.
1. Click the "Multi Stop Manifest" box
2. Select the driver and vehicle
3. Enter a value into "Time Allowance for Delivery"
Choose either an average time that it takes to unload a delivery and continue on to the second stop (default is 30 minutes) or if you know that certain vendors take longer than others you can change that value here. Each allowance will be set between the previous stop and the next stop you select in step 4.
4. Click the drop down "Select From Existing Orders" to add the next stop
The drop down will consist of all orders in the "Need to Manifest" stage. Each subsequent order you add here will be attached to the last with whatever time allowance you set between the arrival and departure times.
5. Continue adding stops and delivery allowances, then check to make sure the stops are in the correct order per driver route
You can click as indicated in the image above to expand the details of each stop, delete a stop, or change the ordering of the stops. When everything looks correct, click the "Confirm" button above.
6. Print Manifest will have all stops included
Note: You can always void the multi stop manifest and start over with your delivery plan. To do that, click the "Edit" button in the order and then select "Void Manifest".