Use Audit to adjust the weight of multiple inventory items at once for the same reason.
Watch this quick video on using the Audit tool:
1. From the Inventory Overview, we have two options to begin using the Audit tool:
Option 1: Simply click Audit to open the tool with a full list of your active inventory
Option 2: Use the filters or the search bar to locate and select the specific inventory items in need of adjusting, then click Audit to open the tool with a list of only the selected items
Continue with these steps in the Audit Inventory window:
2. Select a reason for the adjustments from the drop-down
3. Enter a detailed explanation
4. Locate the inventory in need of adjustment and enter the New Qty per item. Entering a new quantity will auto-select the line item.
5. When all new quantities are entered and the items are selected, click Preview Adjustments
6. Review the adjustments made, then click Submit Adjustments when you are ready to complete the audits:
7. You will be redirected to the Inventory Overview to receive a success message and to view the item's new quantities: