Let's get started!
1. Go to your Plants page from your Grow drop-down menu.
2. Once there, click on your Batches tab to pull up your Immature Plant Batches.
3. From your Batches tab you can search by the Plant RFID tag attached to your Batch to quickly locate your desired Immature Plant Batch, or use your filters to narrow down your results.
4. Once your desired batch is located, click Edit > Split Plant Batch on the line item.
5. In the Split Batch window:
A. Select a room for the new batch
B. Optional: Assign a new strain name
C. Enter the split batch's new quantity
D. Click Confirm
6. A new window will open to confirm the next tag to use. Once confirmed, click Yes.
7. You'll receive a success message in the top-right corner. Now you can review the results to ensure the batches are correct and note the new plant tag applied to your new batch.