Brands may not be required but adding them can help keep you stay organized. This can be used if you receive the same product from different suppliers and want to be able to track their sales as a whole. Brands can also be used to differentiate between certain items and price points from a single supplier.
Click on “Inventory” on the left side of the window.
2. Click on “Brands.”
3. Click the “Green +” button in the top right corner to add a new brand.
4. Fill out the “Brand Name” then “Save and Close.”
Adding a Brand to a Product
After you've created your brand, you'll want to attach it to a Product(s).
Click on "Inventory."
2. Select the Product you want to add the "Brand" to.
3. Click the “Edit” button in the top right corner.
4. Add the Brand you created to your Product then “Save & Close.”