If you no longer need a particular Product in your Inventory, you can delete the product profile. This article walks through the process of deleting a product profile.
Delete a Product Profile
To delete a product profile:
1. Click on Organization Settings.
2. Select Products.
3. Select the product profile you want to delete.
4. Click the kebab in the top-right corner of the Product Details pane.
5. Select Delete from the drop-down menu.
6. After you click Delete, a pop-up will let you know if there are no more references to the product profile and that it is safe to delete. Click the Let's Do It button to complete the deletion of the product profile.
Why can't I delete this product?
To help prevent an accidental deletion of a product profile, GrowFlow will not allow you to delete a product if it has active packages in it. If you have adjusted the package and finished it out and GrowFlow is still not letting you delete the Product, please try refreshing the page and trying again.