At GrowFlow, your feedback is highly valued and we wouldn’t have been able to come this far without it! Feedback on issues you face and ideas for features are critical so we can help you get more value from GrowFlow and be as efficient as possible.
We welcome all feedback so don’t be shy! We promise you can’t hurt our feelings.
How to Give Us Your Product Feedback
Submitting your ideas for new or existing features couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is hover over your license name in the top right corner of your account and select Feedback from the drop-down.
Since you’re already logged into GrowFlow, you will be redirected to our feedback portal, where you can hit enter or click Start towards the bottom of the page.
From there, you will be taken through the Feedback Typeform. After each field is filled out and completed, click OK to proceed.
1. Give your Feedback a relevant title
2. Describe your idea and don't hold back on the details!
3. Let us know the end goal you're attempting to accomplish with this idea
4. Let us know if you are already achieving this end goal via a workaround and if so, what is the workaround?
5. Rate the importance of your idea from Nice-to-have, Important, or Critical
6. Finish by clicking Submit!
Be Descriptive in your Post!
Our Product team reads every single submission.
1. Clearly describes what it is you want to do
2. Lets us know what’s blocking you
3. How do you currently workaround the issue
4. The impact this problem has on you and your team
The clearer your post, and the more detail you include, the easier it will be for other users to understand the value of your request, making it more likely to be up-voted.
Requests will be reviewed by the Product Team on a monthly basis. If there are any updates to your submission you will be notified via an email to your GrowFlow login email as this is the email attached to your submission. Awaiting Feedback is how we gauge demand and use cases, until our quarterly road-mapping meetings where we will decide what will be on the next release.
Thank you for your feedback, understanding, and support as we work together to build the best cannabis solution possible!