Sales: Customer Retention
1. Head to Dashboard > Insights > Sales > Customer Retention
2. Filter by:
Days to Order based on historical order patterns
3. Customer List: The Customer Retention reports can be used as a proactive tool to reach out to customers when they haven't placed an order in their normal timeframes so that your sales force can enable appropriate follow-up times and mitigate customer churn.
The Customer List is broken down by the trending direction of each customer including their expected sales, timing based on historical order patterns, and the date they last placed their order. Viewing this list can also show you the retention segment they are currently a part of:
New customers who've only placed a single order
Established customers who are overdue on reordering based on historical ordering cycle times
Primed customers who are due to reorder now based on historical ordering cycle times
Inactive customers who haven't ordered in a long enough time that their likelihood of placing an order is almost non-existent
Pro-Tip! Drill down the Order History and Products Sold records for a select customer by clicking on their DBA
4. Order History for Selected Records: In this column, you can view the date of sales, the relevant order numbers, the total sale of each order, and any pending sale totals.
5. Products Sold for Selected Records: In this column, you can view the Product Names aligned with the number of orders the product was sold on, the total sales for each product, and the average order value.
1. Head to Dashboard > Insights > Sales > Samples
2. Modify the Sales Date Filter
3. Unrequited Love Index: This report populates the ratio of the number of samples sent for each dollar in Sales Revenue sent out per customer, as well as their total sales placed.
1. Head to Dashboard > Insights > Sales > Location
2. Modify the Sales Date Filter or update the Location View by city or zip code.
3. Sales by Location: A breakdown of your sales by location including the total sales in dollars, number of orders, and average order size per location in the defined time range.
4. Custom Category: The total sales of Products sold pertaining to their categories based on the defined locations and time range. Hover over the graph to view the total dollar amounts per category.
5. # Customers by Type: The percentage and number of customers by license type in the defined location and time range.
6. # Orders by License Group: The number of orders placed by license type groups in the defined location and time range.
Sales: Product Explorer
1. Head to Dashboard > Insights > Sales > Product Explorer
2. Modify the Sales Date Filter or filter by a specific Product Category
3. Product Explorer: Drill deep into each of your Products sold by viewing the total sales, number of orders placed, number of customers ordered, average order size, and number of items sold based on the Product Name and Strain in the defined time range and select categories.
Dive in deeper by clicking on a Product to analyze it individually.
4. Product Size: Total sales by Product Size
5. Strain: Total sales by Product Strain
6. Brand: Total sales by Product Brand
7. Sales User: Total sales by Sales User
Note: Hover over graphs 4, 6, & 7 to view the total dollar amounts
Sales: Sales User
1. Head to Dashboard > Insights > Sales > Sales User
2. Modify the Date Sold Filter
3. Sales by Sales User: Get a view into the performance of each of your sales representatives over a defined time range. This includes:
Total sales in dollars
Average order size
The sales value per customer sold to
The average number of orders per customer they sold to
Pro-Tip! Click on a singles sales rep to individualize the data displayed in the other tiles.
4. Sales by Category: This tile is best used in conjunction with selecting a singles sales repo to see how their sales breakdown by product category in the defined time range.
5. Sales by Revenue by Week: Best used in conjunction with selecting a single sales rep to see their weekly sales numbers over time.
6. Customer Licenses Sold To: Best used in conjunction with selecting a single sales rep to see:
Which customer licenses the selected rep has sold to
The total sales value they sold to that license by the selected rep
The average order size for that license by the selected rep
The number of orders sold to that license by the selected rep
Learn more about Insights by diving into specific Views in these articles: