1. Open a new tab in your browser (please use Chrome) and go to https://lcb.wa.gov/manifest
2. Enter the code that you see in the CAPTCHA box and then select the "Start Manifest" button:
3. Start Filling out the form
a. Select the Transportation Type
b. Enter the Scheduled Transportation Date
c. Enter the following:
9-digit (or 16-digit) UBI Number
Origin License Number
Origin Trade Name
Origin License Address
Origin License Phone #
Origin License E-mail Address (This is any address for your business where the LCB will send the manifest confirmation containing the LCB Manifest ID and pdf file. This does not need to be the email used for logging into the CCRS portal.)
4. Select the "Next Page" button, then enter the following information:
Driver name (for Third Party Transporters, paste the name of the transporter company)
Departure date and time (select from provided drop downs)
Estimated arrival date and time (select from provided drop downs)
Vehicle plate number, model, make and color (for Third Party Transporters, enter "Fleet vehicle")
5. Select the "Next Page" button and enter the following Destination information:
Destination License Name
Destination License Number
Destination License Email (use the email address you would normally communicate with)
Destination License Phone #
Destination License Address
6. For the "Items Shipped" section, the LCB has a preferred format, but they also advised us that the form will take any format as long as it's clear what each line item is.
NOTE: Separate each of the following data for each line on the manifest with a forward slash (" / "). Manifest Line Items should be separated with a carriage return.
The format should look like this:
Traceability type / Inventory ID / Shipped Quantity / Medical (just enter a yes or no here) / Unit of Measure ( usually "each")/ Strain / Description, or Product name and weight
Here are two examples of a non-medical line item entered into the manifest webform using the above format:
Example 1: Extract For Inhalation/ GF12345600000017 / 30 / No / Each / Super Lemon Haze / Best Ever Vape Cart 1g
Example 2: Solid Edible / GF12345600012714 / 10 / No / Each / Lemon Gummies 55g
7. Select the "Submit" button
8. You will receive an email in the account of the Origin License email address listed in (3.c) above. If you use the LCB's manifest pdf, be sure to have the transporter and receiver sign the hard copy for your files! (There is not a signature block provided in the LCB's pdf file).
You have now compliantly reported your manifest to the LCB.