With the release of our product templates, you can now easily add products to a new store using the template or add similar new products with just 1 click. Product templates allow you to create a template for a product, which can be enabled on one or more of your stores.
NOTE: This feature only allows you to use a product template to create a product. Updates to the product template WILL NOT update already created products in stores. You will still need to manually go into each store to update the product info.
How Product Templates Work
Navigate to the Settings section in GrowFlow Retail and open the Organization page. You’ll see “Organization Settings” when you scroll to the bottom of the page. Make sure the flag is turned on (green) then hit the “Save Settings” button.
NOTE: If you don't see this option, contact your Customer Success Manager or reach out to us through the chat bubble at the bottom right.
2. You’ll see a new tab appear under the Organizations tab called Templates.
3. Clicking on this will open up a new Products page. All your product templates will appear on this page.
4. To add a new template, click on the + button at the top right.
5. In the product template screen, enter in the details of that product. The fields with the asterisk are required fields.
The “Template Available On” section is where you select the stores that you want the template to be available on. If the store isn’t selected here, the product template won’t be available for use on that store.
Set the product template flag to “Active” at the top to enable this for use in the stores where you’ve made it available on.
6. To edit an existing product template, click on the template. On the right hand side, the details will appear. Click the pencil icon in the top right to open up the template.