In this article, we’ll go through a quick rundown of workflow changes in the Retail app now that you’ve migrated from Standalone to Metrc.
1. To start, login to your METRC account HERE
2. Click “Transfers” from the top menu.
3. Select the “Incoming” tab.
4. Locate the appropriate transfer and click the “Receive” button.
5. Verify the manifest and package information for the transfer.
6. After confirming the transfer details, click the “Receive Transfer” button on the bottom on the window.
7. In Growflow, click the “Inventory” icon.
8. Select the “Transfers” link.
9. Click the “Pending” button.
10. Select the transfer you are wanting to accept.
a) If you aren’t seeing it, you can click the “Sync” button to re-sync the transfers with METRC
11. With the transfer selected, click the “Details” button on the top right corner of the screen.
12. Verify the package details for each item and enter any missing information.
13. Click the “Accept & Activate” button to complete.
Using METRC Tags
1. To start, log in to your METRC account HERE
2. Click the “Admin” button on the top menu.
3. Select “Tags”.
4. Click the “Available” tab.
5. Copy one of the available METRC tags.
6. In Growflow, click the “Inventory” icon.
7. Select the “Conversions” link.
8. Click the green “+” icon to open the “Conversion Window”.
9. Enter the correct “Product” & “Package” information.
10. Toggle on “New Metrc Tag?”
11. Paste the copied METRC tag from step 5.
12. Confirm the “Metrc Item”, “Product” & “Number of Items” fields are correctly entered. Then, press “Save & Close”.
1. In GrowFlow, click the “Reports” icon.
2. Select the “Inventory” link.
3. This will initiate a sync with your METRC account. This may take a few moments to fully sync.
4. If you would like to re-sync without having to leave this page, you can do so by clicking the “Sync” button on the top right corner of the screen.
METRC Sales Audit Tool
1. In GrowFlow, select the “Reports” icon.
2. Click the “Metrc Sales Audit” link.
3. Designate the date which you would like the tool to show information for.
4. Click “Generate Report”.
5. The tool will check sales both in your GrowFlow & Metrc account to look for either unreported or duplicate sales. If either of these are found, they will show highlighted in red. You can review the errors by clicking “View”.
6. Any errors can be remedied by clicking the “Void All Orders” button.
And that's it! All other areas of GrowFlow Retail will work the same as before the Metrc migration. As always, if you have any questions or run into any issues, we’re happy to help via live chat!