Since you have already accepted your transfer with the errors saved, the way to get it corrected will be to return the transfer you just accepted to the ‘Supplier’ by doing an ‘Outgoing Transfer.’ Once that is completed, you will recreate the inbound transfer making sure to make those corrections before accepting. Let's get started.
1. Click on “Inventory” on the left side of the window.
2. Click on “Transfers”.
3. Click the green “+” button at the top right corner to create a new transfer.
4. Select “Outgoing Transfer”.
5. Select the “Supplier” you need to transfer the package back to.
6. Select the package that needs to be returned to the “Supplier”.
7. Click “Save & Continue”.
8. Click “Complete Transfer”.
9. Go back to the “Transfers” page.
10. Click the green “+” button in the top right-hand corner to create a new transfer.
11.Recreate the original transfer, making sure to make any corrections. Once complete, accept the transfer to make it available in your inventory.