1. The first step in allowing a customer with an expired MMJ card to purchase cannabis is verifying if their renewal request has been approved. To do this, please go to OMMAVerify.ok.gov
2. If the patient has already been approved for renewal, you will next need to extend their MMJ card expiration date in GrowFlow by 30-days.
3. Click on “Customers”.
4. Select the customer that you need to edit.
5. In the top right, click the ‘pencil’ icon to edit the customer’s profile.
6. Go to the Medical Info section and click on the Med License Expires Date to add 30-days to the current expiration date.
7. Select the date that is 30 days past the expiration date of the MMJ card.
8. Save & Close.