As of 01/11/2021
At this time, the LEAF system does not allow any editing or deleting of Employee Samples. No worries! Here are the steps you can take if an Employee Sample was created by mistake or with errors:
A) Locate the Employee Sample that needs correcting and click on the Inventory ID.
B) This will take you to the Inventory Detail window. From here, click on “View On Inventory Page”. This will allow access to edit or adjust the inventory.
C) Click the blue “Edit” button, then click “Adjust” from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the Adjust Inventory window.
D) In the top screenshot:
In this example, the original quantity is “97”.
E) In the bottom screenshot:
2. Adjust the original quantity up by the quantity of the Employee Sample - “98”.
3. Select “Correcting a Mistake” for the adjustment reason.
4. Type in “Correcting Employee Sample” for the adjustment explanation.
5. You can click the “Save” button to save the adjustment explanation for future use.
6. Finish the inventory adjustment by clicking “Confirm”.
Note: Since the Leaf System does not allow any editing or deletions of Employee Samples, the Historical Sample tab will not update with the adjustments you’ve just made. Every Employee Sample created will still populate there. That being said, if you ever need to check corrections made to Employee Samples you can visit your Dashboard Reports by following these steps:
Click Dashboard > Reports > Changes > Inventory Adjust.
Search for “Employee” in the search field and you will be able to see all of the corrections made.
You can view past records by using the Filter by Date feature.