Click on the “Cog” icon for “Settings.”
2. Click on “Users”
3. Click on the “Green +” button in the top right corner to “Add User.”
4. On the User profile page you will enter several bits of information about your employee.
A. The default starting position for a new user is “On.”
B. Enter a “Username.”
C. Enter a “Password” and then once more to confirm.
D. Enter your employee’s “Full Name.”
E. Enter your employee’s “Email.”
F. Enter a “Phone Number” and “Occupational License” if needed.
G. Enter a 4 digit “Pin” and once again to confirm.
5. If your employees will be using the GrowFlow time clock be sure to toggle on “Time Clock.”
Now that you have entered in your employee’s information you will need to assign them permissions.
6. Select one of the 3 options for user permissions:
“Custom Permissions” (Scroll down to see more on this setting.)
7. Add any necessary documentation in the “Documents” box. I.E. employee badge or license information.
8. Under “Store Access,” assign your employee to any other store location they will need access to. The store location the User is created in will be selected by default.
Here you can set and tailor custom permissions for your employees, such as your Cashiers.
9. Select “Custom Permissions.” This will open the permission options.
10. Toggle on the options you would like your employee to have access to.
A. “Alerts” - toggle this option on if you want employees to be able to view or edit Alerts.
B. “Customers” - toggle this option on if you want your employees to be able to view or edit customer information.
C. “Sales” - toggle this option on to give your employee access to various tasks such as providing discounts or making returns.
11. Once you have completed the form and made your permission selections remember to click “Save & Close” at the bottom of the form.
Edit a Pre Existing User
Here’s a quick guide to editing a “User” already in GrowFlow.
From the “Users” page, select the user you want to edit and then click the “Edit” icon in the top right.
2. This will pop up the “User Profile” where you can then edit your employee’s profile details or change their “Store Access.”
3. Once you have completed your edits remember to click “Save and Close” at the bottom of the form.