Updated as of 09/25/21
Easily fulfill Order Requests using multiple Inventory IDs, even when an individual line item can only partially fulfill the order.
Selecting Inventory on Order Requests
1. Select an Order Request to fulfill under the Orders column on the Order Overview
2. Click on Select Inventory per each line item on the order
3. When Select Inventory is clicked, a new window will appear where you can select the individual Inventory IDs to fulfill the order. At the top of the window, it shows:
The Quantity (# of packages) Requested for the Order Request
The individual Package Sizes for the Order Request
The Total Weight Needed for the Order Request of all the packages
The Remaining Weight Needed to fulfill the Order Request
The Selected Quantity
As you add units from individual line items, to the left of the Units to Fill field, it will show the amount reserved and the amount remaining for that specific inventory item.
You can also select the All option on an inventory line item and it will automatically calculate the amount needed to fulfill the item. You’ll see, to the right, the total amount that was removed from the total inventory and the remaining amount of inventory.
At the top, the Quantity Requested, Remaining Weight Needed, and Selected Quantity will also update automatically as units are added to fill the Order Request.
Partially Fulfilling the Order Request
On the right-hand side of the window, you’ll see a yellow box when the Order Request is partially filled that says “There is still some remaining amount requested. Check this box if you want us to clear it out.”
If you check this box, the order will only be partially filled with the amount you selected and the excess Order Request amount will be deleted.
4. Once the Order Request amount has been reached, the Remaining Needed will show 0g and a small green checkmark will appear beside the 0g.
On the right-hand side of the window, you’ll see a box showing Create # Line-Items, which will create two new line items for that order.
Note: the amount shown in the Create # Line-Items is dependent on how many inventory items you have chosen to fulfill your order item. This means that each child item from each parent item will automatically keep attached QA results and have an individual ID.
5. Once you hit the Create # Line-Items button, you will see the two new inventory line items on the order. When all of your items have been fulfilled, click Mark Order as 'Ready to Pack' to progress your order to the next stage.