If you receive the message “Web interface is disabled” when setting up your printers, you may need to enable the CUPS interface on your Mac computer. To do this, follow the steps below:
Copy “cupsctl WebInterface=yes” to your clipboard, less the quotation marks.
2. Navigate to the spotlight search "Magnifying Glass" at the top right of your screen and select it.
3. This will open a search bar, perform a search for “Terminal,” and then click the "Return" button on your keyboard to open the application
4. Paste the command we copied from Step 1 into the terminal window by pressing "Command" & "V" on your keyboard at the same time.
5. Press the "Return" key on your keyboard.
6. CUPS should now be enabled on your Mac!