In this article, we go over the Timed Purchase Limits feature. This feature will ensure that you are meeting your individual compliance needs by setting a rotating limit on the amount of product a customer can purchase in a given time frame.
To enable this:
1. Click the “Settings” icon on the left-hand side of the screen & then select the “Compliance” link from the sub-menu.
2. Click to toggle on “Enforce Purchase Limits”.
3. Scroll down to locate and select the “Add Timed Purchase Limit” button.
4. This will open a dialog where you can set your customer purchase limits based on time, and product type per your local statutes.
a. Reset Time Period- This Value along with the Reset Time Value will determine when purchase limits are reset for your customers.
i. 1 Day- Will reset at the start of a new day
ii. Days- Will reset from the number of days listed in the Reset Time Value.
iii. Weeks- Will reset from the number of weeks listed in the Reset Time Value.
iv. Months - Will reset at the beginning of the month based on the Reset Time Value.
b. Reset Time Value- This Value, along with the Reset Time Period, will determine when purchase limits are reset for your customers. Use this value to determine the number of days, weeks, and months that the purchase limits will reset on.
5. Enter the amounts of each type of MJ product for “Rec” & “Medical” (if applicable).
6. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select “Save Settings” to accept those changes.