To allow the integration of a third-party menu/posting company, a GrowFlow support representative must turn that functionality on for you in your account. Reach out to our team on the chat bubble for more information!
Once you have allowed the feature in the account, you will need to refresh the page to trigger the addition of the “Menus” setting on the “Settings” page.
Creating a new menu
Navigate to "Settings".
Click on "Menus".
Click the green "+" sign in the top-right corner of the page to create a new menu.
In the pop-up dialog box:
Enter a name for your menu (e.g. "I Heart Jane").
Choose "I Heart Jane" as the Menu Type.
If you would like customers to be able to place pre-orders directly from your I Heart Jane menu, flip on the "Pre-orders" switch.
If you would like pre-orders that are created from your I Heart Jane menu to bypass the "New / Accept" column and go straight to the "Unfulfilled" column on the Pre-Orders page, flip on the "Auto-accept new pre-orders" switch.
NOTE: Keep the "Published" switch off until you are ready to make your menu live!
Adding menu groups
Next, begin designing your menu by adding Menu Groups. Menu Groups use filters to link your GrowFlow product templates to Menu Group types.
1. Select a "iHeartJane Menu Category" from the drop-down list. This is the category in I Heart Jane where the products in this group will populate.
2. "Display Product As" is a setting that will name your products based on the custom attributes you select to be taken from your GrowFlow product template. Here, I have chosen the naming convention of “Product Name”.
3. "Filters" are what will set your products to be visible in the store. You will filter your current inventory based on custom attributes, such as brands, strain, suppliers, product categories, etc. You will need to add a type of filter on the left then choose the actual filters on the right.
As an example, on the Flower menu category above, I have chosen to use the "Product Category" filter and only show bulk and prepackaged flower products (selected in the box on the right). This way, you can use the filters to show the specific products you want on your menu, separated by the product categories.
4. Add more Menu Groups by clicking on the “Add Menu Group” button on the bottom, left-hand corner.
5. When you are done building your Menu Groups, click "Preview" to view your work.
Note: Only products with active inventory will show on your menu preview.
Once you are done adding and configuring your Menu Groups, you will move to link your menu to your I Heart Jane account and publish it.
To publish your menu:
Click the "Generate API Key" button. An alphanumerical API key will be generated in the "Access Key" field. Send this API key to your I Heart Jane account manager. If you do not know who your account manager is or do not have one yet, reach out to GrowFlow or I Heart Jane support for more information.
Flip on the “Published” switch. You will have to have your menu published in order for the I Heart Jane team to finish the configuration.
Scroll down and click "Save & Close".