First, you will need to export your tag data from METRC:
1. Log in to your METRC account.
2. From your homepage, click on the "Admin" tab found on the top, black bar of the page.
3. From the drop down menu, click "Tags"
4. On the Tags screen, click "Available"
5. To export, hover your mouse over the printer icon and choose the Excel Sheet option.
6. Save the Excel Sheet, do not change the name of the file
7. Next, click on the "Used" tab to export used tags
8. To export, hover your mouse over the printer icon and choose the Excel Sheet option.
9. Save the Excel Sheet, do not change the name of the file
10. Pat yourself on the back, you are one step closer to stress-free traceability!
Note: If you are currently onboarding onto GrowFlow, please send the exported Excel sheet to your onboarding specialist for upload.
Second, you will need to import the data into GrowFlow:
1. Log in to your GrowFlow account and confirm the chosen license number matches the number found on your CSV file.
2. Go to your "Admin" drop-down menu and click on "Import Tool."
3. On the Import Tool page, click "Metrc Tag Import"
4. Find your file that you saved on your computer for your tag export.
5. Drag your saved file into the "Drag and Drop" box.
6. Click "Import"
7. Gold star for you!!