As you know, everything on the farm starts from a clone or a seed (also known as immature plants or immature plant batches.)
Let’s walk through the steps and get your plants growing!
1. On your Grow Overview screen, click the ‘+New’ button a the top of column 1: "Clones, Seeds"
2. Use the popup dialog box to create the Immature Batch
Choose to begin your plants as clone or seeds
Choose a new room for the immature batch
Optionally, choose a new strain for the immature batch
Select the number of clones that you would like to populate in each batch. The maximum batch size is 100 but you can set the batch limit here for your own use.
5. Once you have set your preferences for your immature plant batch, choose the origin plants for your new clones or seeds. You can do this one of the following ways:
If your workflow includes taking clones or seeds from established Mother plants, you can find those Mother plants by using the filtering tools seen below; or by typing or scanning the Mother plant ID into the search bar.
If you do not track your clones or seeds via established Mother plants, you can simply filter your plants by the strain of clones or seeds you are creating and choose Mother plants at random from the list.
6. Now that you have your Mother plants selected, choose the number of clones or seeds that are coming from each Mother plant.
If you have set a maximum batch size, you can use 1 mother plant to populate all batches, the system will create them in your desired batch size automatically.
7. Once everything looks correct, click the ‘Create’ button
Nice work! You just created a new crop of immature plants using GrowFlow.
8. On the next screen, you will be able to open the print screen to print your labels.
9. Use the Print dialog box to choose and print the correct labels:
Choose your desired page format
Select your printer
Optionally, update your templates if you would like to change the label choice on all selected batches
Optionally, match your label to your strain (for specific strain labels)
Confirm that the correct label template is selected
Congrats! You are a GrowFlow Master!
Check out our other articles on Labels for information on formatting, style, templates, and more!