This article will quickly outline the steps you need to take in Metrc and GrowFlow to accept and sync an incoming Metrc transfer.
1. Head to your Metrc account and go to Transfers > Licensed
2. On the Transfers page choose Incoming
3. All pending incoming transfers will populate on this screen
4. Click Receive on the order at hand
Note: Make sure to do this after the products are in your physical custody
5. Per each line item, confirm the amount received, adjust for the actual amount received, or reject the entire package
Note: You cannot accept a partial package, you can only adjust for packaging or weight variance
6. Once you have confirmed all packages, click Receive Transfer
7. Next go to your GrowFlow account and log in to the related license
8. Go to Admin > Sync
9. Click Inventory Sync and your incoming packages will be synced into your GrowFlow account.